Saturday, June 10, 2017

Write your FreeDOS story!

This year, FreeDOS will turn 23 years old on June 29. There's nothing special about "23," but I thought it would great to celebrate this year's anniversary by having a bunch of us share stories about why we use FreeDOS. So last week, I started a FreeDOS Blog Challenge, asking you to write your FreeDOS story.

Basically, I'm asking you to write a blog post about FreeDOS. You can write your story from different perspectives, such as: How did you discover FreeDOS? What do you use FreeDOS for? How do you contribute to FreeDOS? In short, answer the question: "Why FreeDOS?" You can make your blog post as long or short as you like.

If you have a blog or a website, post your story by June 28, and let me know where to find it. I'll link to everyone's stories on June 29 for our anniversary.

If you don't have a blog, you can email me your story (jhall@freedos…) and I'll put it up as a "guest post" on the FreeDOS blog.

I'll certainly plan to make an archive copy of everything on the FreeDOS website. And if we get enough contributions, I would like to collect them into a free ebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment